I have a clone Slica SBB key programmer. I have used it for more than 30 times. I feel it is necessary to make some comment.
What SBB key programmer can do and what is good:
1. The Chinese Clone looks just like a real deal with right stick on it and all
2. The clone comes with well (best) software and can direct connect with OBD port
3. It will work right out of the box, no tokens needed
4. Supports most of car models PIN reading and crucial match and can match keys devoid of original important in some car.
5. Clone SBB key programmer enjoys price advantages, comparing with original $800 SBB key programmer or other key programmer e.g SKP900
6. Spanish language available. Other languages are supported: Italian, German, French, English, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Turkish Russian etc.
7. Reactivating keys no longer in the car owner’s possession
8. Able to program keys even all keys are lost
9 When programming new keys for Ford, Honda and Toyota, it does not need to read PIN code. But have to read PIN code when programming keys for Volkswagen and Nissan.
10. Work good on older vehicle before year 2008
What SBB key programmer can not do or not that good:
1. Sometimes I will get communication error. But after unplug and plug the device, it work good.
2. Some cars you just need to go “snoop” with a chip to program them.
3. Software can not be upgraded
4. Can not support newer vehicle after year 2008