Volkswagen 35xx All Keys Lost: VCDS + VVDI2 = Done!
Volkswagen 35xx instruments cluster immo is used for New Jetta, New Santana, Skoda, volkswagen family the fourth generation immo manufactured after year 2013.
all key lost adapting is an acknowledged head burn problem. many people tried it but failed. here I got a new method to solve this tough problem, adapting new cars for volkswagen NEC 35xxinstrument cluster all key lost.
Abstract: because the volkswagen encrypt the 35xx instrument, result in the impossible to get the immo code from the eeprom without a key, when all key lost we can not adapting new key in term of the common methods. but we can get a alternative instrument cluster unencrypted sorts such as 24c32, 24c64(smart sort), via online adaption, let the volkswagen server write the original 35xx instrument cluster data into the alternative instrument cluster 24c32 or 24c64, Ok, when this steps is down, we can use common methods to adapting 24c32 or 24c64 all key lost, because the alternative instrument cluster unencrypted, we can treat it as common all key lost case, when adapting work of 24c32 or 24c64 instrument cluster is down, we shifting back the 35xx instrument, all is down.
Devices & software needed:
35xx test cables,
- In VCDS:
select the 25th column – immobilizer, advanced identification, read the 35xxinstrument keys ID, record the ID (take picture or write down on a paper)
- Change the instrument cluster 24c32 or 24c64, use the ODIS software online adapting. Select 25th column – immobilizer, adapting immobilizer, stoped before adapting keys, ESC.
- Common methods adapting new keys for 24c32 or 24c64 instruments all key lost, manually input the keys ID we record on the first step.
With VVDI2 and 35xx testing cables to adapting 24c32 or 24c64 instrument keys on bench, there will be 6 steps, 1 to 5 steps. just follow the notification.
- In VVDI2,click on read immobilizer data, then the interface will display VIN, CS code, PIN code etc, all the key position is FFFFFFFF, Blank. input the keys ID manually into the first and second key position. then click on write immobilizer data, the two original car key ID already been write into the eeprom.
- Click on generate the distributor keys: select the car brands and models, then select the OEM keys, select generate key1 or key2, then click on generate distributor keys, down.
- change back the original 35xx instrument cluster directly, the two keys no need study, cause their ID is the same as ID in the 35xx instrument, no need study keys the car can start with the two keys.
Note: for fear of the ABS code lost, you’d better get the ECU and instrument adapting on bench, recommend buy the dedicated 35xx test cables, no need adapting on the car, decrease the risk of code lost.