2014 Citroen DS3 Pull PIN and Program Keys with VVDI2
Yes I have done 2014 Citroen ds3 pulled pin and programmed key in seconds. Done with VVDI2 Xhorse
3D shows the following for C3/DS3:
Remote: Re-sync after programming the immobiliser.
The following part is born for the remote doesn’t work.
Try with a working remote:
Psa use pcf7961.
There is ASK/FSK, 2 or 3 buttons and till 2006 and after 2006, also 315 and 434 Mhz, many types.. any type depends on the BSI installed.
Chinese cheap remotes they buy on ebay or aliexpress not always work, at the end locked and cannot be reused.
Better use KD remotes, never locked – can be reprogrammed. Good luck.
Try with a correct tutorial:
- Sit in the car with ALL the accessories turned off (radio, lights etc.) Make sure the doors are shut.
2. Have all the remote keys with you, not on the same key ring. Turn on the ignition with the remote key and hold down the LOCK button on the remote for about 10 seconds. If you have more than one remote key, remove the one you have just done and insert the next one and turn the ignition on and do the same again, hold the lock button down for 10 seconds.
3. When you have done this to all the remotes, remove the key from the ignition and wait 1 minute. DO NOT switch anything on inside the car and DO NOT open any door, especially the drivers one.
4. After the minute is up, open and close the driver’s door and try working the remote controls, they should all be now working.
if the correct remote then
1) switch ignition on to position 2
2) press and hold down lock button for 5 seconds
3) after 5 seconds release lock button
4) switch off ignition , remove key and test remote
being a customer supplied copy key may well not be correct remote
repeat process for each key needed