VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford Mazda is verified working well with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS. With a different hardware and higher driver version compared with VCM IDS, VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford Mazda share same function as VCM IDS including OBD diagnostic function as well as online/offline programming function. Besides, its installation is more friendly than that of VCM 2 which has expiring date limitation and need install freeze software.
VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford V97 Mazda V96 highlights:
1. Cover both Ford and Mazda models in one hardware, while VCM2 IDS is only compatible with Ford IDS or Mazda IDS.
2. FORD IDS Version: V97, Mazda IDS Version: V96, while VCM 2 IDS is optional V86, V91 or V94.
2. Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
3. Multi-Languages available:
French/English/German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil) (Note: You could reset the language you want within the IDS software)
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles.
VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford V97 Mazda V96 OBD diagnostic / programming functions:
Generally speaking, it’s designed for diagnosing, programming new key and coding.
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
The new IDS support Ford and Mazda models up to 2015.
How to get VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford V97 Mazda V96?
The reliable VXDIAG VCX NANO dealer, e.g. www.obd2diy.fr a old trustful site whose customer service can speak French.
Pay € 105 free shipping at :
Way to update:
When the newest software is released, we will notify you with download link.
Way to communicate:
Via USB to communicate, the new Ford/Mazda IDS does not support WIFI wireless connection.
Processor: Core CPU 2GHz+.
Memory: 4G Bytes or more.
Hard disk: 40G or more.
Display: Resolution 1024×768 or higher.
Network interfaces: LAN 10 / 100M or 802.11b / g.
Communication Interface: USB2.0 or USB3.0
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1.
Installation tips and instruction:
1) Run at VMware, simple to install, no need to install freeze software as VCM, the installation steps is not that complicated as that of VCM II. There is installation instruction in the packed CD. Or watch video demo by www.obd2diy.fr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6W2woNcbPY
2) You can install Ford and Mazda on the same PC by WMware. If you do not load them on VMware, then install them on different PC. This software does not need to change the computer time.
3) The software is included inside the CD, you need to install it by yourself after you get the parcel. No license needed for this item.
4) Question: Can I install the V86 or V94 software on the new VXDIAG hardware?
Answer: No, the VXDIAG comes with default V95 IDS software, cannot load with older versions.