AUZONE AT60 TPMS tool is confirmed to activate the original and the third-party sensors to obtain current information from the tire pressure sensor, such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery level and sensor frequency.
This is the how-to’s.
- Select “tire pressure diagnostics”on the main interface
- Select the brand, model, year of the car requiring activation
(some models also require you to select the corresponding number of wheels)
- Enter the feature selection interface
- Select “sensor diagnostics”
- then go to “activate/read”tire pressure sensor information
(some models also require you to select 4 or 5 wheels)
- Select the tire position you want to activate or read
- Press the “activation”key (the button with a wireless signal like wifi icon)
AUZONE AT60 will deactivate the sensor
Once the activation is successful, the pressure, temperature, and sensor battery will be displayed in the corresponding locations.
Note: Different models may display different content.
- You can read the tire pressure information in detail…
- Select the toggle unit icon on the main activation interface to change the unit.
Note: The settings here are consistent with the system settings.
ID display: hexadecimal, decimal
Pressure: kPa, bar, psi
Temperature: ℃, ℉
AUZONE AT60 Tech Support: http://www.obd2diy.fr/wholesale/auzone-at60-tpms-diagnostic-service-tool.html