This the solution for Kess V2 KSUITE V2.15 error message— External exception EEFFACE, supported by diyobd2 technicians.
Kess V2 users disable the network connection before KSuite installation, but it prompts: External exception EEFFACE, when installation
Solution by profession technicians at www.obd2diy.fr:
1. The driver must be installed correctly.
2. If the drive is installed properly and work well,
(1) try to disassemble the device Kess v2, and re-isntall TF card,
(2) to get the chip on the card socket a bit higher, to make the chip and the socket connect well,
(3) wipe the chip, to make it cleaner.
Kess V2 installation guide free download
Ksuite V2.15 (software and video guide included):
Ksuite V2.13 (software and driver)
V2.13 installation video guide: