Obdstar X100 Pro Save Data to Feedback
Purpose: Send Obdstar X100 Pro test result/feedback the Obdstar company
Device: Obdstar X100 Pro key programmer
Save Data: (Turn on Data logging-Test car-Feedback data)
When it fails to communicate or program, please operate our procedures as follows；
- Connecting Obdstar x-100 pro
— Staring up x-100pro
— Pressing “option”
–Pressing “Data Logging”
— Pressing ESC
— Back to the main menu.
- Operate the normal procedures to program auto key or mileage adjustment.
- 3. When it fails to programor adjust , power off the machine please.
- 4.Pull our TF card where there is a LOG file.
- 5. Send us the LOG file and our technical person can analyze the data for you.
Note: Every time you power off the machine, Data Logging is “OFF“. So if you want to save the data next time, please follow the above procedures.
Tech support from http://www.obd2diy.fr/