VXDIAG VCX Nano GM PCB Display
Today, I got a bit bored and opened up the VXDIAG VCX Nano GM to see what lurks inside:
Functions I confirmed to work on my SAAB 9-5 2006:
– turn ON SID2 (trip computer, alarm, speed warning etc): function: again SID programming in 6 steps. This was the main reason why I bought VCX!
– after that I locked my radio. Two days later I found out that I need to put VIN in SID. Radio started to work again during this VIN installation. I was sooo happy after radio turned on
– read all DTC and delete them
– configure/activate/change options in DICE, AC, SID,ECU…
– read all parameters, signals, read Trionic, start adaptations in AT, check fans etc..