Finally I managed to make it work, I’d like to share you guys with version 2018 Actia Multi-di@g. I made the guide myself for my v2011 interface received from the supplier: http://www.obd2diy.fr/wholesale/nouveau-v2011-multi-dig-multidiag-actia-j2534-pass-thru-obd2-device-2291.html
Actia 1.2018 42.09 download free: https://mega.nz/#!croCEKIQ!7PHYKUAWkVqKBfc1DTzmQtJUEcYx9iQ0KsNLXrYi2ew
CRACK FIX download free:: https://mega.nz/#!YYhwGSKb!hAQaG7RunQLdoG7njQ1-FLp7HiYLX0CYqe53kEOrEXY
First of all, you must modify or buy a modified clone (it works with any cheap clone as long as the chip PIC12F629 is modified, mine is v2011 – the cheapest v2011 clone on the internet with max 140$ , reflashes or changes the chip entirely (idk) myself… works perfectly).
Link for guide if your chip PIC12F629 is not modified :
I bought my clone already chipped. I did not test with new VCI2 or other Actia versions. Feel free to test.
Installation instructions – WORKS ONLY ON 32BIT (TESTED ON WINDOWS 7 SP1 X32)
@@@@@@@@@@INTERNET MUST BE OFF@@@@@@@@@@@
- run ACTIA_NET_BLOCK.bat (Run as administrator if possible)
- run Activation MAJ MD 033918/keyUpdate (Run as administrator if possible)
- Install Actia Multidiag Standard Profile(if the case, use S/N: 033918 instead of xxxxxxx)
RESTART COMPUTER after installation finished
- Go to C:\ACTIA\Portal
- Remove Wget.exe
- Go to control panel -> uninstall or change a program -> there are 3 drivers made by ACTIA. Remove all 3 drivers.
- Install I+ME-Actia-PassThru-XS2G-Driverpack-188.8.131.52.exe
Then: (supplier told me it is optional, I have done it anyway)
- Go to C:\ACTIA\Portal\chrome\multidiag\content\scripts
- Open in a text editor file multidiag.js
- Go to line “var showWarningPT1Window=true” and make this line like
- “var showWarningPT1Window=false”
Note: it should appear each time when you diagnose that your VCI is old and blablabla, just click continue and it connects to the car
Note2: My supplier told me that it might not be 100% compatible with all cars as it is the old interface and does not do the multiplexing like the newer one. I tested on a few cars from 2000 to 2015 and it is worth adding to collection!
Hope it helps.