(21-12-2018) Good news! We obd2diy.fr engineers have tested successfully Renault CAN CLIP v183 diagnostic and reprogramming software. CLIP 183 is confirmed to work!
CANCLIP 183 free version:
CAN CLIP 183 tested version:
Renault CLIP 183 update info:
New vehicle: XJA
– Links to the electronic wiring diagrams ewd on the Infotech website are working again.
– For New Dialogys procedures, please select the “New Dialogys” option (checkmark) in the “Tool configuration” menu in order to be able to access MR and MD B2 in New Dialogys from Clip.
– New warranty screen at end of ECU reprogramming
– Sequencing of reprogramming for linked ECUs
Starting with version CLIP 173, Windows XP is no longer compatible with CLIP.
Maintenance of the PANASONIC CF19 MK3 ceased in March 2018 and they can no longer be registered.
Maintenance of the Tecra A11 and CF19 MK2 ceased in January 2017 and they can no longer be registered.
Starting with DVD CLIP 161, reprogramming with a battery tension lower than 13V is no longer possible.
You absolutely have to connect a battery charger to the vehicle.
Three charger are currently available:
– Ateq BC512 (with or without printer), link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/bc512-15a-automatic-charger.html
– Acctiva Fronius Professional Flash 50A, link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/fronius-automatic-battery-charger-approved-for-new-vehicles-preparation.html
– GYS Flash 50-12HF (rather favourable), link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/gysflash-50-12-hf.html
Please make sure you have this battery charger before starting any work.
Order via your retailer or via the catalogue for Garage equipement: www.infotech.renault.com or www.renault-equipment.com