Confirmed! CGDI has solutions of Porsche Immo & Maserati Dash!
CGDI BMW 2.3.0 is confirmed to work with Porsche for OBD key programming and Maserati odometer correction.
CGDI BMW 2.3.0 released notes:
- New: Porsche 987, 911 OBD key learning
- New: Maserati Levante 95320, Geberit 95160, President 95160 Instrument OBD adjustment
- FEM/BDC key matching: Optimize the pre-processing process, increase backup FAFP, restore FAFP function, calculate ECU data, reset starter lock, calculate ELV data function, and add repair remote control function description.
- BMW F Series Programming: Supports instrument programming greater than 10MB. The modules to be programmed are displayed in red font, and the code modules are displayed in blue font.
- BMW F system code: Optimize the modules to be programmed in red font.
- 95128/95256 adds 95540 chip read and write.