Hello, I would like to know who has already tried to buy a Renault CAN CLIP interface (I suppose very strongly to be counterfeit given the price) on net?
Indeed I would like to try rather than go to Renault (It’s more for the sake of discovery to tell the truth)
But I would like to know if someone has already done here?
Here is the type of material it is:
I would be curious to have the opinion of anyone who has already done so.
thank you for your comeback
Opinions: (thanks to all contribution at http://forum-auto.caradisiac.com/pole-technique/mecanique-electronique/sujet611472.htm
- I know several friends who it works like the one at home without problem. We call them “clone”
- I bought it very good product for recent vehicle but for the V136 impossible to pass on vehicle before 2001
- It must be XP or a newer version is good
- in fact it is ultra used it is rather reassuring. This is for a laguna 2.0 dci 150From what I read the v139 works with seven
- I had China Clone Renault CAN Clip software update for V151
http://www.diyobd2.fr/wholesal […] el-cd.html
ok work on win XP
- I bought a diagnostic case, but autonomous and another brand. About 100 €It is super fast amortized when we will never see a garage for the maintenance and repair of his car.
However, it must be checked before the purchase that it is planned for its model of car
It is confusing the interfaces type “back”, and the manipulations by keys, while one is accustomed to touch and the mouse by computer. But that’s fine, no more stress when you see the key and an error message on the dashboard.
- I am buying one as generic case find thanks to Google
You do everything with reprogramming diagnostic
Even disable anti startup