Volvo, Renault, UD, Mack Tech Tool 2.6.36 download:
Volvo Tech Tool 2.6.xx Released Notes:
- 2.6.36- Released December 13th, 2017
Application updates for improved performance
• 2.6.30- Released November 29th, 2017
Wiggle wire test has been added 3711-08-03-02. Monitors the status of the code as the tech “wiggles” the wire/connector.
Improvements for local parameter cache handling that help reduce the possibility of losing the product configuration if an ECU programming fails.
Improvement of the Product History. The log session that before only did a DTC readout is now stored on the client (PC) and sent to Central Systems.
• 2.6.26-Released November 1st, 2017
Important application updates
New links to the Volvo and Mack complete electrical schematics are found under the links section in Tech Tool.
• 2.6.25- Released October 25th
Improvements made to the Exhaust Aftertreatment Diagnostics operation.
The ESP control unit configuration has been moved to the Calibrate tab.
Improved fault tracing for OBD2018 vehicles.
• 2.6.20- Released October 11th
Addition of software for the soon to be released Vocom II
New Search feature for operations. (Test, Calibrate and Programming)
• 2.6.15-Installed directly after the 2.6.0.
Added replay functionality to key operations. Updated graphic functionality and appearance.
Support of the New Mack models. (GR, PI, AN and TE)
DTC fault tracing improvements made in support of new Mack models.
What is Tech Tool 2.6.36?
Tech Tool version 2.6.36 is the latest diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins, used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product, such as a vehicle, engine, or a machine.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
- Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Some interesting options:
Chassis ID Change.
Speed Limit programming.
EUR6 trucks supported.
Premium Tech Tool 2.6.36 compatible device:
Volvo Diagnostic Kit (Vocom 88890300)
Renault Diagnostic Kit (88840133)
MACK Diagnostic Kit (RP1210)
UD Diagnostic Kit (RP1210)
Tech Tool 2.6.36 Car List:
Supported companies and electrical systems with PARAMETER PROGRAMMING:
- Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 –FH4/FM4);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).
Tested on 2017 model FH4.
Comes up as UPDATE REQUIRED because I think the apci+ is up to 11/2016 and the truck I connected to was brand new 2017
Nevertheless I was still able to change parameters
NB: after installing the software activate in normal mode (M140521) then update apci and then activate in dev mode (XX40645) then connect to truck. In normal mode does not read parameters on FH4 but in dev mode works fine.
How to use Tech tool 2.6.36 development?
Tested by professionals working for obd2diy.fr