Download Diagbox V8.46 8.42 8.38 8.37 8.35 8.17 Update
Here you can download Lexia 3 Diagbox 8.XX all latest software! No pass, free to all!
Update Diagbox V8.17 to V8.37
Update Diagbox V8.35 to V8.38
Update Diagbox V8.38 to V8.42
Update Diagbox V8.42 to V8.46
Note: Diagbox 8.XX software shared here is tested by individuals, but no engineers. Hope it helps but install and try at your own risk!
All download link need No pass, if it require a pass, try: Simple
If you need a Lexia3 PP2000 Diagbox software 100% confirmed OK, you can get Diagbox 7.76 software CD only €8!
(HD Video) How to install Diagbox V7.76 for Lexia-3 PP2000 Peugeot Citroen?
It’s saying that Diagbox 8.xx work with both original and clone Lexia 3 PP2000 Diagnostic Tool. (Diagbox 7.82 tested OK, newer version is testing)
Download Diagbox 8.17 to Diagbox 8.37 update: 75.2 MB
Peugeot 307 by PP2000, parameter measurement, def reading, telecode on all computers = OK
Citroen C3 by Lexia, measurement parameters, reading def, different telecoding on just a few calculators = OK
Peugeot 308 T9 by Diagbox, read def and parameters all OK
Run Diagbox 8.17 on WIN7 pro 32= OK, but PP2000 not work showing message « PP2000 is now disable this pc ».
Download Diagbox 8.35 to Diagbox 8.38 update: 39.4 MB
Tested update Diagbox 8.35 on Citroen C8 on Windows XP, 7 and 10
C8 CAN ok. Test telecoding on ABS or BSI ok.
Try PP2000 and Lexia after installing APP-835 (No need to connect to a car, try manually a111111111111111 as VIN and 11111 as RPO).
Download Diagbox 8.38 to Diagbox 8.42 update: 5.1 MB
Download Diagbox 8.42 to Diagbox 8.46 update: 2.8 MB
Lexia PP2000 Diagbox Using Tips collected:
- If App-835 folder is used to update DiagBox 7.xx, then updates 2, 3 and 4 can be used.
— Ensure you have a backup copy of the file:
« C:\AWRoot\bin\fi\APPDIAG.SYS » before you start.
— Download and execute the appropriate file for your own setup. The process will copy all necessary files to the updt folder, it will then automatically kill all associated processes to enable overwriting without conflicts.
— Run DiagBox to start the update process and wait until DiagBox is operational. Once successfully operational, close DiagBox and restart your computer to ensure all processes are running
— Done..! You may run DiagBox as usual.
- Lexia language is set to English and PP2000 to French, if you wish to change them, edit the DICO.TXT file in the EXE folders of LEXIA or OUTILREP (PP2000) and replace « GB » with « FR » or vise versa.
- Notice that DiagBox version will NOT be changed by these updates.
- DiagBox has been running on Firmware 4.3.4 since 7.66/8.02.
If you wish to revert to your original setup:
– Kill all processes again using the wicked batch file
– Rename the C:\APP folder to anything or delete it
– Rename your C:\APP8 back to C:\APP
– Restart the computer and start DiagBox.
- Make sure you are running DiagBox as Administrator and the network is disconnected.
- Before you start DiagBox, navigate to « C:\AWRoot\dtwr\updt\ » and delete all contents of the updt folder. Otherwise, it will attempt to update the failed updates that you tried earlier. Do not make changes in « AWRoot ».